Life Inventory Checklist
LIFE INVENTORY CHECKLIST: A TOOL TO LIVING YOUR BLISS
I developed this as a tool to discuss self actualization and living your bliss with clients. Score each question based on your current life without thinking twice. This helps us to see how we are allocating our time and energy or ultimately if we are spending our precious moments in the way would desire.
I like to personally explore this semi-annually. It is interesting how the A (always) S (sometimes) and N (never) score up and change based on my snapshot of life. I like to work with clients to identify incongruence of what they perceive to be their life to be and then what it really looks like on paper. Which Always do you wish were Never and which Sometimes do you wish were Always?
Answer the following questions with Always, Sometimes, and Never.
- Is my home life serene?
- Do I have downtime?
- Do I take time to deal with incoming mail and bills?
- Do I focus time to volunteer for a charity?
- Am I belly laughing daily?
- Do the significant people in my life receive my attention when they need it?
- Do I keep my appointments?
- Do I see my friends?
- Do I eat regular, healthy meals?
- Am I in control of my calendar?
- Do I take the time to exercise?
- Are my home repairs done in a timely manner?
- Do I second guess simple decisions?
- Is my pantry stocked?
- Do I frequent my local farmers market?
- Do I connect and participate in my community?
- Do I find time to get out and enjoy nature?
- Am I getting enough sleep?
- Do I take regular vacations?
- Do I work less than ten hours a day?
- Is my work fulfilling?
- Do I live my purpose?
- Do I speak my voice when needed?
- Am I surrounding myself with people that inspire me?
- Do I take time to connect with my body?
- Am I breathing in a relaxed state?
- Do I experience gratitude on a daily basis?
- Am I taking supplements and nutritional vitamins daily?
- Am I nourishing my body with whole foods?
- Do I take time to deviate from plans and indulge?
Total up your Always, Sometimes, and Never responses. Place stars by the questions that surprised you and think about what they reveal. Are your “Nevers” standing in the way of your livelihood, your health, your ability to ultimately grow? Has “always” become a burden, leaving you without control, without the ability to make a conscious choice? As you review your responses, think about whether they represent a life of your choosing.
This worksheet is referenced in Episode 43: Living your Bliss: Ali’s Recalibration learn about my self discovery and continued process!