Natural Solutions for Insomnia
NATURAL SOLUTIONS FOR INSOMNIA
Are YOU Getting Enough Sleep?
WHY aren’t we sleeping?
Benefits of Sleep!
How can we improve our sleep?
Still Struggling? Try Naturally Nourished Sleep Support!
- Features melatonin, a hormone naturally produced in the brain that helps regulate sleep, waking, and the body’s circadian rhythm (or time clock)
- Includes extracts of passionflower, hops, valerian, and Chinese skullcap for added support for relaxation and a sense of calm
- Chinese skullcap may promote relaxation
- Delivers bioavailable calcium and magnesium that play a role in muscle relaxation
- Magnesium may help relieve muscle tension related to stress
Ketosis Can Improve Sleep Quality!
Ketone production can actually aid in depth of sleep and amount of slow-wave sleep while also improving energy levels! Slow-wave sleep is a sleep stage associated with reduced levels of cortisol and reduced inflammation and is the transitional phase into the deep restorative sleep that benefits immune health and memory. Many of our past participants have reported improved energy throughout the day and sleeping like a baby at night! Check out our Real Food Virtual Ketosis Program to sign up for our upcoming class!
Not looking for weight loss? With Ketosis, you’ll also experience:
Decreased risk for diabetes
Support for gut bacteria reset
Improved lipid panels and reduced CVD risk
Tamed sugar cravings
Improved memory and cognitive function