Do you struggle to stay on track during the holiday season? Feel like Halloween to New Year’s is just one big snowball effect of overindulgence? Want to know what Ali and Becki have planned for Thanksgiving this year? Tune in to hear Ali and Becki share tips and tricks for avoiding holiday weight gain, sluggishness and sugar cravings and staying on track through the New Year.
In this episode, Ali and Becki provide strategy for navigating the holidays without going off the rails. The average holiday weight gain is said to be between 7-11 pounds and many will spend the first several months of the new year trying to lose this weight all over again. Learn about navigating a party or social situation and get inspired by real food holiday recipes. Plus hear what’s on Ali and Becki’s holiday wish lists this year and get great gift ideas for the foodie, wellness junkie or aspiring chef in your life!
Also in This Episode:
Staying on Track During the Holidays
- Episode 33: Staying on Track for the Holidays and Navigating Party Foods
- Episode 59: Q&A and Thanksgiving Menu Planning
- Episode 61: Curb Your Cravings
- Virtual Food As Medicine Keto Class Starts January 9th!
Stella’s Halloween Recap
Holiday Survival Supplements
Thanksgiving Menu Plans
Naturally Nourished Gift Giving Guide!
- Crowd Cow – FREE Shipping and $25 off your first order
- Kasandrinos Olive Oil – On Thanksgiving, Black Friday and Cyber Monday we will be running a 20% discount on all Kasandrinos Products, use code TURKEY20
- Dry Farm Wines Subscription – Add bottle of wine to your order for a penny
- Vital Choice: Salmon belly, salmon caviar, roe, fresh fish
- Further Foods Daily Turmeric Tonic, Gelatin & Collagen
- Hu chocolate
- Theo’s chocolate
- Primal Palate Signature Blends
Wellness & Body
- Blue Blocker Glasses
- Silk Eye Mask
- Organic Essential Oil Set
- Essential Oil Diffuser
- Nonslip Yoga Mat
- Meditation Pillow
- Tibetan Singing Bowl
- Santa Cruz Medicinals CBD Coconut Oil
- Best of Beautycounter Set
- Citrus Rosemary Body Oil + Lemongrass Sugar Scrub
- Daysy Fertility Monitor – Use my referral link to save $20
- KetoMojo for the keto enthusiast in your life!
- Naturally Nourished Gift Cards
- The Anti-Anxiety Diet
- Silicone Gelatin Molds
- Pearl Butter Adaptogenic Coconut Butter
- BeautyCounter Lip Gloss & Lipstick Mini Sets
- Chomps Grassfed Beef Sticks
- Eating Evolved Cups
This episode is sponsored by Crowd Cow, your one-stop shop for craft meats sourced straight from the farm. Crowd Cow believes in full transparency. For a limited time, enjoy FREE Shipping in addition to $25 off your first order at www.crowdcow.com/naturallynourished