Can’t wait one second longer for the The Anti-Anxiety Diet Cookbook to drop? Want the lowdown on what nutrients to include in your diet to battle stress and find your mellow? Tune in to this special episode celebrating the cookbook release this week and get practical advice on how you can stress-proof your system from the inside out with food as medicine and strategic supplementation!
In this episode, Ali and Becki take a deep dive on strategic nutrients for stress resilience and how they can aid in supporting your body’s stress demands. Learn why magnesium is the original chill pill, how B vitamins can help you find your mellow and why probiotics are “nature’s Prozac”! Plus learn why matcha can be so therapeutic, how l-theanine influences neurotransmitters and new cutting edge research on the benefits of CBD!
- The Anti-Anxiety Diet Cookbook: Releases 9/17!
- Episode 140: The Anti-Anxiety Diet Cookbook
- Book Tour Events – See All Here!
- 5 Nutrients for Stress Resilience
- Ali’s Recent Mind Body Green Article
- B Vitamins
- B-12, Biotin, B6, Folate, B5
- Food As Medicine Sources: Organ Meats, Salmon, Shellfish, Meat
- How to Sneak in Organ Meats
- MultiAvail Mama
- B Complex
- Adrenal Support
- The Role of Genetics on B Vitamin Status
- Episode 69: Epigenetics and Methylation
- Sam-e – Naturally Nourished Supplement Coming Soon!
- Food As Medicine Sources: Matcha, Green Tea, Mushrooms
- Calm and Clear
- Why Probiotics are “Nature’s Prozac”
- Food As Medicine: Fermented Vegetables, Kombucha, Yogurt, Raw Aged Cheese/Milk
- How to do a Probiotic Challenge
- Adrenal Rehab Program – COMING SOON!
Love the Naturally Nourished Podcast? Help us spread the Food-As-Medicine message by leaving a 5 star review on iTunes!
Sponsors for this Episode:
This episode is sponsored by FBomb, makers of high-quality fat-fueled snacks and products like macadamia nut butter packs and premium oils as well as their new Keto Krunch and Pork Sticks. Click here for more on why I love FBomb and use code ALIMILLERRD for 10% off your order!
This episode is sponsored by Crowd Cow, your one-stop shop for craft meats sourced straight from the farm. Crowd Cow believes in full transparency. For a limited time, enjoy FREE Shipping in addition to $25 off your first order at www.crowdcow.com/naturallynourished. Check out their new Naturally Nourished Bundle to order the cuts Ali uses in her home on a weekly basis!