Are you curious about the impact of keto on your hormonal health and balance? Worried that keto will make you lose your hair or worse, your period? Want to know more about the use of keto for balancing hormones in PCOS, endometriosis and infertility? Tune in to hear Ali and Becki discuss new recommendations for the use of a real food ketogenic approach to balance your hormones.
As our episodes on keto and women’s hormones are some of the most popular to date, we’re providing a two part episode with an updated perspective on the therapeutic use of a ketogenic diet to balance hormones and combat common conditions such as PCOS and estrogen dominance. Learn how to balance out the hormetic stressors of keto and fasting to have these practices work in your favor vs. throw hormones out of whack and get nerdy on some of the mechanisms of how keto can have a favorable impact on female hormones.
Also in this Episode:
- Food-As-Medicine Ketosis Program starts May 27th!
- Prior Episodes on Women’s Hormones:
- Episode 44: Women’s Hormones
- Episode 48: PCOS Part 1
- Episode 49 PCOS Part 2
- Episode 83: Healthy Hair, Skin and Nails
- Episode 116: Endocrine Disruptors and Estrogen Overload
- Episode 75: Considering Carb Cycling
- Episode 106: Birth Control Part 1
- Episode 107: Birth Control Part 2
- Episode 121: Keto and Women’s hormones
- Positive Impacts of Keto on Hormones
- The Influence of Leptin
- Possible Pitfalls of Keto for Women’s Hormones
- Dairy and Keto
- Troubleshooting Irregular Cycles
- How STRESS Throws off Your Cycle!
- Keto and Cortisol Metabolism
This episode is sponsored by Further Food, a female owned and operated company that provides the highest quality food as medicine products including their Collagen Peptides, Pasture-Raised Gelatin Daily Turmeric Tonic and Mindful Matcha. Use code ALIMILLERRD at checkout for 10% off!