This week marks Episode 200 of the Naturally Nourished Podcast and to celebrate, we’re bringing you a fun and lighthearted episode focused on getting to know our team, our story and our mission. Brady and Byron, our behind-the-scenes husbands, make a special guest appearance and tell all about what it is like being married to Ali and Becki, how they explain functional medicine and how we really eat at home!
In this milestone episode, the Naturally Nourished team reflects on the evolution of the podcast, brand and food-as-medicine philosophy. Listen to us jive on how we all met, favorite music we’re listening to right now and new parent advice. Plus hear the dudes dish on how many supplements they think we really take, favorite formulas in the Naturally Nourished line and tried and true recipes we actually make on a regular rotation!
Also in this Episode:
- Naturally Nourished YouTube Channel
- The Evolution of the Naturally Nourished Podcast & Favorite Episodes
- Husbands Tell All
- How We Met
- Music Talk: One Album Listeners Need to Know About & Personal Theme Songs
- Cotton Jones – Paranoid Coccoon
- Rose City Band – Summer Long
- Mac Miller – Circles
- Tennis – Swimmer (Stella’s favorite)
- Applying the Naturally Nourished Philosophy
- Parenting and New Baby Advice
- How Many Supplements We Really Take
- Our Favorite Supplements
- Favorite Recipes
Sponsors for This Episode:
This episode is sponsored by Wild Foods, a company that puts quality, sustainability, and health first in all of their products. They have everything from coffee to turmeric to medicinal mushrooms, and every single product is painstakingly sourced from small farms around the globe. They take their mission seriously to fix the broken food system, and believe real food is medicine. They’ve partnered with us to give you guys an exclusive discount, so use the code ALIMILLERRD for 12% off your order at WildFoods.co!