Here we are 1 year in and we know a lot more than we did from our last official coverage in February. In this episode we cover updates on masks, disinfectants, and lockdowns, as well as new studies demonstrating lack of efficacy and serious concerns. We also unpack the stats on death toll noting this year there has been no increase in total death count when comparing to prior years sharing the work of John Hopins research demonstrating a reclassification of deaths vs. deaths caused by coronavirus. Beyond classification of deaths, we cover the faulty testing being used to drive the case count.
This episode ensures you are empowered with the connection of susceptibility + infection = disease. The infection or exposure alone may not be significant as updated data demonstrates. However, the restrictions continue to tighten and threats loom into 2022?!? We question the narrative and call out medical incongruency with policy as well as cover food-as-medicine and supplement support.
Have you been infected with COVID? We cover the mechanisms of long-haulers and how to support the body in successfully resetting following exposure to rebound energy, reduce inflammation, and regain mental health. Also in this episode we discuss the roles of the medical industrial complex and how facts and clinical information that can serve the public is being blocked and deleted. Learn how you can support your body and be proactive in not just surviving but living your life to the fullest!
Also in This Episode:
- Episode 179: Coronavirus and Immune Support
- Episode 180: The Stress Immune Connection: Coronavirus updates
- Updates on masks
- My blog: Safe and Effective disinfectants at work and school
- My blog: Why masks don’t work and how to advocate for logic in the time of COVID-19
- Wim Hof Breath video to support expanding respiratory function
- Infection fatality rate updates
- Infection Fatality Ratios for COVID-19 Annals of Internal Medicine September 2, 2020 DOI: 10.7326/M20-5352
- Population-level COVID-19 mortality risk for non-elderly individuals overall and for non-elderly individuals without underlying diseases in pandemic epicenters medRxiv May 5, 2020 DOI: 10.1101/2020.04.05.20054361
- Updates on how asymptomatic individuals do not spread infection
- Nature study: Post-lockdown SARS-CoV-2 nucleic acid screening in nearly ten million residents of Wuhan, China
- Vitamin D and Virus Support
- Risk Factors for Coronavirus Vulnerability
- Concerns of vaccine
- Advances in transhumanism or tech impact on humans
- MIT news from 2019 on tracking vaccines through skin scan and digital record https://news.mit.edu/2019/storing-vaccine-history-skin-1218
- Patent on Cryptocurency on humans
- Long-haulers and how to regulate and reset body
- Updated Coronavirus Kit
- Additional Products
- The Stress-Immune Connection
- How Stress Impacts the Body
- The Stress GI Connection
- Stress Reduction Techniques
- Why You Need Sleep
- How to Approach Exercise Under Stress
- Mantra, Meditation and 4-7-8 Breath
- Stress Supporting Supplements
- Other Research Mentioned in This Episode:
review. Pharmacol Ther 190, 105-127.
Neuroprotective Effect of Scutellarin on Ischemic Cerebral Injury by Down-Regulating the
Expression of Angiotensin-Converting Enzyme and AT1 Receptor. PLoS One 11(1), e0146197.
Coronavirus receptor ACE 2 A potential target for antiviral therapy, New Concepts of Antiviral
mitochondrial dynamics in the spleen of chickens via the opposite modulation of NF-kappaB and Nrf2/HO-1 signaling pathway during Mycoplasma gallisepticum infection. Poult Sci 98(12), 6296-6310.
Sponsors For This Episode:
This episode is sponsored by FOND Bone Broth Tonics, Your Sous Chef in a Jar. FOND is slow simmered and lovingly tended from simmer to seal. They partner with organic farms and hand-pick and pair ingredients to optimize absorption and taste. Use code ALIMILLERRD to save at fondbonebroth.com.
This episode is sponsored by the Naturally Nourished supplement line: these pure, potent and effective formulas have been hand selected to deliver profound health benefits. We price our formulas 2-5% below market industry standard and competitors and guarantee that our products will always be third party assessed to ensure they are free of mold, toxins, contaminants, and contain the stated active ingredients in dosages noted.
Use code ALI15 for 15% off your first Naturally Nourished Supplement Order!
I am so glad I’m not the one losing my mind concerning this “pandemic”. So many of the things you cover in this podcast is what I have understood from the beginning. I have no medical training, but I’d like to think I’m openminded and have a bit of common sense. Thank you for this. I sent this link to all 4 of my grown children and told them to spread the message. I also sent it to my sister who is also concerned with all the nonsense surrounding DIVOC.