It’s hard to believe that Noah has been part of the Naturally Nourished family for a whole year now! We celebrated his first birthday a few weeks ago and are reflecting on his first year in this special episode. Tune in to hear about updates in baby led weaning, Noah’s first words, and all things one year old wellness.
In this episode, we recap Noah’s first birthday party from the theme to the entertainment to of course, the food! We discuss support for RSV and baby viruses, supplementation from birth to age one, postpartum priorities for mama and so much more.
Also in this episode:
- Naturally Nourished: Food as Medicine for the Whole Family
- Become a Naturally Nourished Supplement Ambassador!
- Grain Free Coconut Banana Birthday Cake
- Flourless Chocolate Cake
- Episode 88: Nourishing Your Toddler
- Episode 142: Stella’s 3rd Birthday
- Episode 194: Stella’s 4th Birthday
- Episode 245: Stella’s 5th Birthday
- Episode 239: Baby Led Weaning
- Noah’s First Words
- Noah’s Favorite Foods
- Teething Support
- Noah’s Birthday Recap
- Immune Strategy
- Stress Support for Mama
- Favorite One Year Old Toys
- Noah’s Supplements
- Travel Friendly Baby Snacks & Weaning Breastfeeding
- Postpartum Support
Sponsors for this episode:
This episode is sponsored by Santa Cruz Medicinals, makers of potent and affordable CBD with effective dosing. For more information check out www.scmedicinals.com and use code ALIMILLERRD for 15% off your order.