Today’s episode is all about the O. Should we be worried about this variant? Can you catch it if you already had the OG Rona? Anything we need to do differently to treat symptoms and avoid severe illness? With the newest variant still on everyone’s minds, we’ve compiled a bunch of listener questions about the big O. Tune in to hear us share updates on nasal and oral hygiene, testing, supporting your lymphatic system and more.
In this episode, we cover all things on the latest variant and answer your burning questions about support during pregnancy, whether there is a place for ivermectin, how to detox spike protein (either natural or injected) and so much more! Learn about supporting kids through illness, using a nebulizer, and of course priorities of prevention and treatment.
Also in this episode:
- 12 Week Keto Meal Plan
- Women’s Wellness Retreat – use code PODCAST10 for 10% off!
- Is Omicron that Different?
- Nasal and Oral Hygiene
- Intranasal therapy and COVID-19: A comprehensive literature review. Journal of Allergy and Infectious Disease
- Effect of 1% Povidone Iodine Mouthwash/Gargle, Nasal and Eye Drop in COVID-19 patient
- Sovereign Silver Nasal Spray
- Potent antiviral effect of silver nanoparticles on SARS-CoV-2
- Xlear Nasal Spray
- PerioBrite Mouthwash
- Mask Updates
- Thoughts on Testing
- Lymphatic Support
- Recommendations for Pregnancy
- Concerns with the vaxx
- Long Haul Support
- Omicron Protocol
- Support for Kids
Sponsors for this episode:
This episode is sponsored by FOND Bone Broth Tonics, Your Sous Chef in a Jar. FOND is slow simmered and lovingly tended from simmer to seal. They partner with organic farms and hand-pick and pair ingredients to optimize absorption and taste. Use code ALIMILLERRD to save at fondbonebroth.com.