Did you catch last week’s episode on aging gracefully? Ready for more insight on how to slow down the clock for your body and mind? Tune in to part 2 to learn about the impact of hormones on aging, tips for reversing vaginal dryness and combating UTIs, and how fasting and sleep can have a huge impact on your biological age.
In this episode, we dig into the impact of DHEA and pregnenolone on aging and quality of life and how supporting the adrenals can have a huge impact on energy and vitality. Learn our thoughts on hormone replacement therapy, solutions for vaginal dryness, and what to do about recurrent UTIs. Plus we’ll talk botox and fillers, joint health, supporting healthy digestion and more!
Also in this episode:
- Women’s Wellness Retreat – use code PODCAST10 for 10% off
- The Importance of DHEA as we age
- Episode 92 DHEA: The Fountain of Youth with Guest Stephen Cherniske
- Adrenal Support
- Adaptogen Boost
- A Prospective Study of Dehydroepiandrosterone Sulfate, Mortality, and Cardiovascular Disease
- DHEA-s can be tested in the blood (Included in our Advanced Metabolic Panel)
- Neurohormone Complete Plus includes DHEA and other sexual hormones
- Hormones and Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Vaginal Dryness
- UTI Treatment
- How our Circadian Clock Impacts Aging
- How Intermittent Fasting Can Slow Aging
- Addressing Joint Pain
- Skin Health
- Digestive Health
- Healthy aging essentials:
Sponsors for this episode:
This episode is sponsored by FOND Bone Broth Tonics, Your Sous Chef in a Jar. FOND is slow simmered and lovingly tended from simmer to seal. They partner with organic farms and hand-pick and pair ingredients to optimize absorption and taste. Use code ALIMILLERRD to save at fondbonebroth.com.