Are you curious about a functional approach to heart health? Want to know how to address common concerns such as arrhythmia, vascular health, and calcification? Concerned about blood clot risk and myocarditis due to the thing? Tune in to hear Ali and Becki walk through the cardiovascular system, from how the heart pumps blood to why the integrity of our vessels matters to heart disease prevention and more!
In this episode, we cover all your burning questions on heart health and address them with food-as-medicine, lifestyle, and supplement support. Learn how magnesium can address arrhythmia and afib, why electrolytes are important to how your heart functions, and how stress can literally make your heart skip a beat! We cover concerns with vascular health and the role of an antioxidant rich diet, how blood clots form and why proteolytic enzymes can be a lifesaver, and how oral health can predict cardiovascular risk.
Also in this episode:
- Beat the Bloat Program Starts 4/6 – Spots Now Available!
- Episode 128: Keto Cardiologist with Dr. Nadir Ali
- Episode 157: Cholesterol as Medicine
- How the Heart Works
- Arrhythmia and Afib
- Natural Electrolyte Solutions – YouTube
- Relax and Regulate
- Changes of Blood Pressure and Hemodynamic Parameters after Oral Magnesium Supplementation in Patients with Essential Hypertension
- Rapid recovery from major depression using magnesium treatment
- A Potential Therapeutic Role of Myoinositol in the Metabolic and Cardiovascular Profile of PCOS Iranian Women Aged between 30 and 40 Years
- Addressing Stress
- Adrenal Rehab Program – use code ADRENAL99
- Anti-Anxiety Jumpstart Bundle
- Calm and Clear
- The potential health benefits of taurine in cardiovascular disease
- Heart palpitation relief with Melissa officinalis leaf extract: double blind, randomized, placebo controlled trial of efficacy and safety
- Herbal Immune
- Endothelial Health and Vascular Function
- Clotting and Vascular Dysfunction with the COVID jab
- Addressing Inflammation and Oxidative Stress
- How Dysbiosis Affects Heart Health and Plaque Formation
- Food as Medicine for Heart Health
- Wild caught fish
- Leafy greens
- Probiotic rich foods
- Red and purple foods
- Herbs and spices
- Whole food fats
Sponsors for this episode:
This episode is sponsored by FOND Bone Broth Tonics, Your Sous Chef in a Jar. FOND is slow simmered and lovingly tended from simmer to seal. They partner with organic farms and hand-pick and pair ingredients to optimize absorption and taste. Use code ALIMILLERRD to save at fondbonebroth.com.