Are you curious about the state of your gut health? Want to know what color your poop should be, how to resolve chronic constipation, or how to get through a stomach bug? On the fence about joining our new Beat the Bloat Program and want to hear more? Tune in to hear us answer all of your burning digestive health questions and to learn about this deep dive gut health reboot!
We discuss the importance of gut health and the microbiome all the time and we know that digestive woes are one of the number one reasons listeners seek us out! We’ve put together a special Q&A episode that covers everything from how gut health connects with anxiety to whether Beat the Bloat is appropriate for children to how to thrive after gallbladder removal.
Also in this episode:
- Want to know if Beat the Bloat is right for you? Take the Dysbiosis & Candida Quiz now
- Beat the Bloat Program STARTS 4/6, SIGN UP NOW!
- How to Recover from a Stomach Bug
- For Kids:
- For Adults:
- GI Lining Support
- Herbal Immune
- Berberine Boost
- Activated Charcoal
- How Does Treatment of Kids Digestive Issues Differ?
- Dealing with Constipation and Bloating When Taking Probiotics
- Addressing Chronic Constipation
- Will Beat the Bloat Help with Depression and Anxiety?
- The Rosacea Gut Health Link
- What Color Should My Poop Be?
- If Yellow or Blonde, Clay Colored:
- If Blood or Black/Maroon:
- Why Do I Get Diarrhea After Coffee?
- Candida and Toenail Fungus
- What’s the Difference Between Prebiotics and Probiotics
- What To Do After Gallbladder Removal
- Do I Need to Test for Candida with my Doctor?
- What’s the Deal with Raw Carrots?
Sponsors for this episode:
This episode is sponsored by FOND Bone Broth Tonics, Your Sous Chef in a Jar. FOND is slow simmered and lovingly tended from simmer to seal. They partner with organic farms and hand-pick and pair ingredients to optimize absorption and taste. Use code ALIMILLERRD to save at fondbonebroth.com.