Have you tried our Naturally Nourished Grassfed Whey? Curious about what sets a non-denatured grassfed whey apart from a whey isolate you might find at the grocery store or sports nutrition shop? Want to learn about the unique benefits of a minimally processed grassfed whey? Tune in to hear us cover an unsung hero of food-as-medicine, non-denatured grassfed whey!
In this episode, we talk about the health benefits of grassfed whey, from weight loss and body composition change, to improving bone health, immune health, detoxification and more! Learn how the minimal processing method of our whey preserves unique compounds like lactoferrin, immunoglobulins and antioxidants. Plus we share some of our favorite recipes using our Naturally Nourished Grassfed Whey and troubleshoot some frequently asked questions.
Also in this episode:
- Beat the Bloat Program
- What is Whey Protein?
- Benefits of Grassfed Whey
- What is the Difference Between a Concentrate and an Isolate?
- Why is Grassfed Important?
- Unique Benefits of Non-Denatured Grassfed Whey
- Muscle Synthesis
- Whey protein but not collagen peptides stimulate acute and longer-term muscle protein synthesis with and without resistance exercise in healthy older women: a randomized controlled trial
- Effect of whey protein supplementation after resistance exercise on the muscle mass and physical function of healthy older women: A randomized controlled trial – Mori – 2018 – Geriatrics
- Effects of Whey Protein and Resistance Exercise on Body Composition: A Meta-Analysis of Randomized Controlled Trials
- Workout Recovery
- Whey Protein Supplementation Enhances Whole Body Protein Metabolism and Performance Recovery after Resistance Exercise: A Double-Blind Crossover Study – PMC
- The Effect of Whey Protein Supplementation on the Temporal Recovery of Muscle Function Following Resistance Training: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis
- Satiety and Health Body Weight
- Inulin-type fructans and whey protein both modulate appetite but only fructans alter gut microbiota in adults with overweight/obesity: A randomized controlled trial
- Cocoa and Whey Protein Differentially Affect Markers of Lipid and Glucose Metabolism and Satiety
- Effects of whey protein and resistance exercise on body composition: a meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials
- Digestibility and Absorption
- Gut Health
- Bone Health
- Immune Health
- Favorite Recipes Using Grassfed Whey
- Frequently Asked Questions About Grassfed Whey
Sponsors for this episode:
This episode is sponsored by Santa Cruz Medicinals, makers of potent and affordable CBD with effective dosing. For more information check out www.scmedicinals.com and use code ALIMILLERRD for 15% off your order.