FOMO Warning! Did you miss the Women’s Wellness Retreat we did a month back? Want to hear all about the flow of the event, the lecture content, and of course, the menu? Tune in to hear the rundown of our absolute favorite event to date, complete with all the feels and juicy details!
In this episode, we do a full recap of the weekend’s events from the food to the daily movement classes to Ali’s lecture and building your personal resilience plan. We also love on our volunteers and some of our favorite brands that showed up big. Plus we answer a couple questions women asked throughout the weekend on menopause and inflammation and whether we approve of Botox, Fillers or PRP.
Also in this episode:
- Beat the Heat Starts May 1st
- Beat the Bloat Program
- Episode 287 Going with Your Gut with Guest Alysa Seeland of FOND Bone Broth
- Episode 275 How I lost 100 pounds! with Lindy Bulsterbaum
- Episode 248 Food As Medicine For Your Face with Guest Ashley Terry
- Event Highlights
- Retreat Menu & Favorite Featured Brands
- Desert Door Sotol
- Santa Cruz Medicinals Guava Tincture, Calm Caps & Vanilla Tincture use code ALIMILLERRD for savings
- Force of Nature Meats
- Pique Tea use code ALIMILLERRD for savings
- Fond Bone Broth use code ALIMILLERRD for savings
- The Salumeria
- Dry Farm Wines use code ALIMILLERRD
- Bolixir use code ALIMILLERRD
- Redmond Real Salt use code ALIMILLERRD
- Buddha’s Brew Kombucha
- Blue Jug Water
- Good Stuff Cacao
- Branch Basics use code ALIMILLERRD for savings
- Episode 264 Are There Toxins In Your Cleaning Products? With Guest Allison Evans from Branch Basics
- Electrolyte Limeade
- Pan Seared Black Drum
- Episode 192 Keeping Our Kids Safe?
Sponsors for this episode:
This episode is sponsored by FOND Bone Broth Tonics, Your Sous Chef in a Jar. FOND is slow simmered and lovingly tended from simmer to seal. They partner with organic farms and hand-pick and pair ingredients to optimize absorption and taste. Use code ALIMILLERRD to save at fondbonebroth.com.