If you caught last week’s episode recapping our Women’s Wellness Retreat, you’ll love this episode recorded live during the retreat! You’ll hear from some of our guests and fabulous volunteers on their highlights of the weekend, plus we answer questions live and totally unscripted!
In this episode, we cover whether gluten is really that bad, how to support a teen with ADHD, and whether the MRT Food Sensitivity Test is meant to be followed forever. We discuss solutions for chronic pain, favorite crunchy salty snacks, and dealing with post-COVID hair loss! Plus Becki shares some exciting news!
Also in this episode:
- Beat the Heat – Buy any 2 probiotics at full price, get the 3rd bottle at 50% off using code BEATTHEHEAT
- If I don’t react to gluten, should I still avoid it?
- Help for Teens with ADHD
- Do I need to follow my MRT forever?
- Resolving Chronic Pain
- Favorite Crunchy Salty Snacks
- How to Address Post COVID Hair Loss
- Ferritin (50+) & CBC
- Multidefense with Iron
- B Complex
- Boost and Burn
- Cast Iron Cooking
- How to Take Detox Packs
- Thoughts on Air Fryers and Instant Pots?
- Favorite Featured Brands
- Desert Door Sotol
- Santa Cruz Medicinals Guava Tincture, Calm Caps & Vanilla Tincture use code ALIMILLERRD for savings
- Force of Nature Meats
- Pique Tea use code ALIMILLERRD for savings
- Fond Bone Broth use code ALIMILLERRD for savings
- The Salumeria
- Dry Farm Wines use code ALIMILLERRD
- Bolixir use code ALIMILLERRD
- Redmond Real Salt use code ALIMILLERRD
- Buddha’s Brew Kombucha
- Blue Jug Water
- Good Stuff Cacao
- Branch Basics use code ALIMILLERRD for savings
Sponsors for this episode:
This episode is sponsored by KetoCon! I am so excited to share that I will be speaking at/attending KetoCon Austin on July 8 – 10 this summer! KetoCon is an annual event held at the Palmer Event Center in Austin, TX. It is the largest event in the U.S. focused solely on the science and stories of living a ketogenic diet and lifestyle. It will feature over 50 speakers who are a combination of medical professionals, researchers, bloggers, technology developers, fitness experts and every day people who have used the ketogenic diet and lifestyle to improve their health. For discounted tickets, go to ketocon.org and click on the GET TICKETS button and use the discount code: nourished10 at checkout and receive a 10% discount code on 3-Day General Admission passes.