Is your baby’s baby-soft skin suddenly not so baby-soft? Dealing with eczema or cradle cap for the littles or rashes and irritable skin for older kids? Want to know what we use on our children’s skin and how we deal with bumps, bites, sunburns and more? Tune in to hear us discuss kids skin health and how you can support your child’s skin from the inside out!
In this episode, we dive into common skin health concerns from infants through pre-teens. Learn when to dig deeper into microbiome imbalance, how to support your child’s skin barrier, and what you can do on a supplemental, diet and topical level for common issues. Plus we cover what to keep on hand for insect bites and stings, sunburn and rashes, as well as Noah and Stella’s skincare routines.
Also in this episode:
- Episode 300 All about Kids Digestion
- FREE Back to School Webinar 8/17 Sign Up Now!
- Food as Medicine for the Whole Family $100 Off with code BACKTOSCHOOL
- Getting Bone Broth in During Summer
- Cradle Cap
- Keratosis Pilaris
- Rashes and Hives
- Bug Bites
- BeautyCounter Sunscreen – Choose Becki Yoo as your Consultant
- Calendula Cream
- California Baby Aloe and Arnica Spray
- EPA DHA Liquid
- Favorite Skin Products for Kids
- Stella’s Supplement Regimen
Sponsors for this episode:
This episode is sponsored by FOND Bone Broth Tonics, Your Sous Chef in a Jar. FOND is slow simmered and lovingly tended from simmer to seal. They partner with organic farms and hand-pick and pair ingredients to optimize absorption and taste. Use code ALIMILLERRD to save at fondbonebroth.com.