Already feeling the overwhelm with kids back to school? Running short on lunchbox ideas or burning out on easy breakfasts? Want to know how to support your little (and bigger) ones for a healthy school year? Tune in to hear us answer all your burning back to school and kid-related questions!
In this episode, we answer listener questions on everything from navigating difficult food conversations with your child’s school, to what supplements to send with college-aged kids, to whether parasite cleanses are appropriate for kids and more! Plus hear the highlights of Miss Stella’s summer, what she is most excited about going into first grade, and her advice to Noah as he starts preschool.
Also in this episode:
- Stella’s Summer Highlights
- Noah and Stella’s Back to School Plans
- Communicating Your Child’s Dietary Needs
- Handling Celebratory Treats
- Dealing with Disinfectants in Schools
- Lunchbox Favorites
- Food as Medicine for the Whole Family Program
- The Salumeria use code ALIMILLERRD
- Supplements for Back to School
- Kids Essentials Bundle
- MultiAvail Kids
- EPA DHA Liquid
- Vitamin D Balanced Blend Liquid
- Grassfed Whey
- Bio-C Plus
- Cellular Antiox
- Mix 1 capsule each Bio-C Plus and Cellular Antiox with raw honey and give on a spoon for illness support!
- Gaia Elderberry Syrup
- XClear Nasal Spray
- Colloidal Silver Nasal Spray
- Thoughts on Parasite Cleanses for Kids
- Wellness Support for College Kids
- Limiting Screen Time
Sponsors for this episode:
This episode is sponsored by Santa Cruz Medicinals, makers of potent and affordable CBD with effective dosing. For more information check out www.scmedicinals.com and use code ALIMILLERRD for 15% off your order.