Did you catch last week’s episode on Food-as-Medicine for Mental Health? Want to know what nutrients to focus on to improve anxiety and depression? Curious about the birth control mental health link? Tune in for part 2 on this important topic where we bring to light evidence-based nutritional interventions to help resolve anxiety, depression and mental health concerns from the root cause.
In this episode, we dig into supporting optimal mental health with food and high quality supplements. Learn about the Vitamin C and depression connection, how B vitamins and methylation play a role, and the undeniable evidence that magnesium deficiency drives mood disturbance. Plus hear us discuss zinc, the problem with copper IUDs, how birth control may drive depression and anxiety and more!
Also in this episode:
- Anti-Anxiety Diet Bundle, take an additional 15% off with code ANXIETY15
- Food as Medicine Ketosis Class take an additional $100 off with code KETO100
- How our Approach to Keto is different
- Nutrients of Focus for Mental Health
- Vitamin C
- B Vitamins
- Methylation and Mental Health
- MethylComplete- COMING SOON!
- Omega 3s
- Vitamin D
- Lifestyle Changes
- How Birth Control can drive depression
- Daysy Fertility Tracker
- Naturally Nourished Episode 106 Regulating Your Cycle
- Naturally Nourished Episode 107 Regulating Your Cycle Pt 2
- Naturally Nourished Episode 232 Period Drama and Birth Control
- Stress manager bundle for mental health support as initial supplement strategy
- Food as Medicine
- Lab to Consider
Sponsors for this episode:
This episode is sponsored by FOND Bone Broth Tonics, Your Sous Chef in a Jar. FOND is slow simmered and lovingly tended from simmer to seal. They partner with organic farms and hand-pick and pair ingredients to optimize absorption and taste. Use code NATURALLYNOURISHED to save at fondbonebroth.com.