Have you tried eating according to your menstrual cycle? Did you know that your metabolism, hunger, and energy can fluctuate during the different phases of your cycle? Tune in to how you can adjust diet, exercise, and supplementation to through menstruation, the follicular phase, ovulation, and the luteal phase.
In this episode, we discuss the four phases of the menstrual cycle, common problems with each phase, and how to solve them by adjusting diet and supplementation. Learn when the best time to fast or do a detox is, when you should tone down your exercise and indulge in some extra calories, and when your creative energy will be at its peak. Plus hear us answer common questions about the menstrual cycle rapid fire–from how to support your body if you have an IUD to best supplements to regulate hormones and more!
Also in this episode:
- Episode 232 Period Drama and Birth Control Updates
- Episode 75 Considering Carb Cycling?
- Wellness in Wimberley – Early Bird Pricing through 3/17!
- Stages of the Menstrual Cycle
- EPA DHA Extra 4/day
- Super Turmeric 4/day
- Inflammazyme 6-9/day
- Episode 265 Uterine Health: Endometriosis and Adenomyosis and beyond
- Nori Salmon Roll Ups
- Whole Roasted Cauliflower
- Mediterranean Tuna Salad
- Multidefense with Iron
- MultiAvail Mama
- Relax and Regulate
- Santa Cruz Medicinals CBD Epsom Salts use code ALIMILLERRD
- Foria CBD Suppositories use code ALIMILLERRD
- Nettle Tea
- Follicular Phase
- Luteal Phase
- Loss of Cycle
- When is the best time to do a 10 Day Detox?
- What to do if you have an IUD
- Do you still need to cycle diet if in menopause
- Essential Supplements to regulate hormones
Sponsors for this episode:
This episode is sponsored by Wild Foods, a company that puts quality, sustainability, and health first in all of their products. They have everything from coffee to turmeric to medicinal mushrooms, and every single product is painstakingly sourced from small farms around the globe. They take their mission seriously to fix the broken food system, and believe real food is medicine. They’ve partnered with us to give you guys an exclusive discount, so use the code ALIMILLERRD for 12% off your order at WildFoods.co!