Do workouts leave you feeling sore or burned out? Want to know how to enhance recovery while getting great results? Tune in to hear us cover how to enhance your exercise recovery, considerations for pre and post workout, and why you should never skip the cool down!
In this episode we will cover diet, supplement, and lifestyle support to ensure you’re getting your best bang for your buck in your workout. Learn what to eat pre and post workout, how to supplement for best results, and how to minimize soreness and prevent injury and burnout.
Also in this episode:
- Supplements to Help with Workout Recovery
- Macros and Prioritizing Protein
- Preworkout Considerations
- Using Carb Cycling for Workouts
- The Importance of Electrolytes
- Creatine Santa Cruz Paleo
- Antioxidant and Micronutrient Support
- Strength and Performance Bundle
- Proteolytic Enzymes
- Lifestyle Recommendations
- Harness Cortisol and Don’t Skip the Cooldown
Sponsors for this episode:
This episode is sponsored by Wild Foods, a company that puts quality, sustainability, and health first in all of their products. They have everything from coffee to turmeric to medicinal mushrooms, and every single product is painstakingly sourced from small farms around the globe. They take their mission seriously to fix the broken food system, and believe real food is medicine. They’ve partnered with us to give you guys an exclusive discount, so use the code ALIMILLERRD for 12% off your order at WildFoods.co!