Wondering what our take on alcohol consumption is or if we ever let loose? Want to know what our drinks of choice are and why? Curious how you can best support your body for a quick rebound? Tune in to hear Ali and Becki discuss strategies for prevention and management of a hangover, how responsible alcohol moderation can actually be beneficial and tips and tricks for getting back on your feet the fastest!
In this episode, Ali and Becki discuss what happens in the body on a biochemical level when we consume alcohol, how not all alcohol is created equal and what our bodies go through during the detox process! Learn about our take on alcohol in keto, best choices if you choose to imbibe and even some surprising benefits to moderate consumption! Of course you’ll hear about the not-so-fun stuff as well including why we get hungover in the first place, how your genetics may play a major role in this and what you can do to best support your body for a quick rebound!
Also in this Episode:
- The Anti-Anxiety Diet
- Virtual Real Food Ketosis Program
- How Alcohol is Metabolized
- The Caloric Impact of Alcohol
- Thoughts on Alcohol and Keto
- Dangers of Overconsumption, Additives and Scary Stuff!
- Supporting Your Microbiome
- Supporting Your Detox Process
- Hangover Prevention Strategies
- 3 Naturally Nourished Approved Cocktails!
- Damage Control Strategies
This episode is sponsored by Further Food, makers of high quality collagen products and real food supplements we love!
Thanks for a great episode! Which is your favorite course salt for the rim of your margaritas?
Awesome thank you! Here is a link to my fav on my amazon store!