Fight with your Fork!
Fight with your Fork! Food-as-Medicine support for Cancer Treatment and Prevention, 60-minute lecture with 15-minute interactive Q&A.
Are you seeking complementary alternative support to your cancer treatment plan? Are you or a family member anticipating treatment and want to manage side effects? Have you completed your treatment and want to maintain in remission and cancer-free? Are you frustrated or confused with your diagnosis and want more support? Do you want to feel confident you gave it every fighting chance?
In this webinar you will learn:
- 3 steps to radically change your diet
- Understanding Cancer: mechanisms of action, causes, risk factors, treatment plans
- How to starve off cancer through anti-angiogenesis foods
- Natural aromatase inhibitors and how to reduce estrogen
- Apoptosis/Natural Killer Cells and how they work to defend the body and kill off tumors
- Nature vs. Nurture: Understanding the role of your genes vs. environment and lifestyle
- Nutrigenomics: the science of nutrients’ ability to modify genetic expression
- Eating to Boost energy levels
- Management of treatment side effects
- Superfoods for antioxidant support
- Ways to balance blood sugar for sustainable energy throughout the day
- Importance of organics and how toxins affect you
To register for this webinar, add item to cart and upon completion of purchase you will receive a confirmation email with a unique access code for the event.