Inflammation The Silent Killer!
Inflammation the silent killer! How to use an anti-inflammatory diet to heal and soothe your body! 60-minute lecture with 15-minute interactive Q&A, TBD
Inflammation is the root of many chronic conditions and when not the direct cause, inflammation can still play a role in expressing disease states. Learn about the mechanisms of inflammation and drivers of inflammation in the body. Inflammation can be felt through pain, swelling, fluid retention, redness, or it may be silent on a vascular, neurological level such as seen with dementia. Anti-inflammatory meal plans and dietary approaches can be used to successfully manage inflammation and soothe the body. Learn about therapeutic foods and herbs that can reduce inflammation and prevent it.
In this webinar you will also learn:
- How to discover your excess inflammation
- Labs to run to assess your inflammatory state
- Nutrients and supplements that can reduce inflammation
- The top 3 ways to treat inflammation
- About the anti-inflammatory diet and how to make strides to transition your current diet
- Lifestyle drivers to inflammation and how to reduce them
- The role of toxins on inflammation
To register for this webinar, add item to cart and upon completion of purchase you will receive a confirmation email with a unique access code for the event.