Are you intrigued by the idea of stopping your birth control and seeking alternative methods? Want to know more about how you can use the fertility awareness method to either prevent pregnancy or for family planning? Curious to understand the rhythm of your body’s natural cycle and how to best support it? Tune into part 2 of this jam packed episode to hear Ali and Becki discuss phases of your cycle, signs and biological shifts of ovulation and how tracking your basal body temperature can provide objective data to help you understand and work with the rhythm of your body.
In this episode, Ali and Becki further discuss Ali’s use of the Daysy Fertility Monitor and why tracking basal body temperature is superior to other methods of fertility awareness. Learn about the four phases of menstruation and signs to look for in your body during each phase and get insight into how you can naturally regulate a cycle that is off due to stress, hormonal imbalance and especially post-pill recalibration. Plus hear about our tried and true formulas and food as medicine tips for achieving a balanced and pain-free period and how you can recover your hormones, digestion and nutrient status even after years on the pill!
Also in this episode:
- Episode 106: Regulating Your Cycle and Natural Birth Control Part 1
- Daysy Fertility Monitor – Use this link for 20% off!
- Understanding the Phases of Your Cycle
- Episode 21: Ali’s Pregnancy Story and First Trimester
- Strategic Carb Cycling With Your Cycle
- Troubleshooting Your Period
- For Heavy Cycles and Cramping:
- For Light Cycles or Amenorrhea:
- Resetting Your Body After Birth Control
- Food As Medicine Support for Hormonal Balance