Do the holidays sneak up on you every year? Want to be on top of it this year with supporting your body’s needs AND getting your shopping done early? Curious what a vegan rant has to do with the holidays? Tune in to hear Ali and Becki talk strategy for navigating holiday celebrations, family drama and finding true food freedom during this season.
In this episode, Ali and Becki share their holiday plans and what is on the menu for Thanksgiving this year. Learn about foundational tools for supporting gut lining integrity, the microbiome and your HPA axis during the holiday season to create resilience no matter what life throws at you! Plus hear what is on Ali and Becki’s personal wishlist and get insight into our updated gift giving guide! And of course, get Ali’s take on the food freedom movement and learn about a recent encounter with a vegan leader and how she managed to keep the peace while asserting herself.
Also in This Episode:
- Holiday Gift Guide – UPDATED!
- Leave an Amazon Review for The Anti-Anxiety Diet Cookbook!
- Ali’s Thanksgiving Plans
- Holiday Recipe Roundup – UPDATED!
- Crispy Brussels with Ume Plum Vinegar – The Anti-Anxiety Diet Cookbook
- Delicata Squash with Feta and Pea Greens
- Crispy Chicken Thighs with Leeks and Brussels – The Anti-Anxiety Diet Cookbook
- Redefining Food Freedom
- Priorities for Food As Medicine During the Holidays
- Gut Integrity
- Microbiome Support
- Stress Support
- Ali and Becki’s Gift Giving Guide
- Personal Faves
- Everyday Oil
- Weighted Blanket
- Singing Bowl
- BeautyCounter CounterTime Regimen – Choose Becki Yoo as your consultant!
- Stocking Stuffers
- Naturally Nourished Gift Cards
- BeautyCounter Lip Gloss Set – Choose Becki Yoo as your consultant!
- Harper and Soul Nut Blends – use code ALIMILLERRD for 15% off 2 or more bags!
- Baller Gifts
- Ebb & Flo Balance Board
- Sunlighten Sauna – use code ALIMILLERRD for $200 off!
- Uplift Standing Desk
- Personal Faves
- Vegan Agenda Rant
Sponsors for this episode:
This episode is sponsored by Further Food, a female owned and operated company that provides the highest quality food as medicine supplements including their Collagen Peptides, Pasture-Raised Gelatin Daily Turmeric Tonic and Mindful Matcha. Use code ALIMILLERRD at checkout for 10% off!
This episode is also sponsored by Harper and Soul, makers of fat fueled, nutrient rich, savory & lightly sweetened granolas. Made with whole, real-food ingredients and fresh, scratch made spices. Great with your breakfast bowls, salads, cauliflower rice pilaf, even the base for a quiche or holiday pie crust – or simply enjoy by the handful! Use code ALIMILLERRD to save on orders of 2 or more bags!
such a great episode! as another ex – vegan I am so thankful for you for standing up for yourself! I find myself having to do the same recently despite the fact i was vegan fro 6 years so i clearly know every single pro-vegan argument – i became very sick in the last yr or two of veganism and ignored for far too long i am so thank ful i chose to quit that diet and my brain has healed although my gut is still healing i am beyond thank ful for your book and what you do.