Wish you could pick Ali’s brain all day? You guys asked, we answer in this grab bag Q&A episode on everything from microwaves to allergy support to keto for kids. We even broach the subject of vaccines, gulp! Plus, learn about a couple new additions to the Naturally Nourished Supplement line, updates on our website progress and some exciting events coming this Spring!
In this episode, Ali and Becki answer your most burning questions that you submitted and have been waiting patiently to hear us tackle! You’ll hear our take on everything from baby led weaning tips to supporting your child through anxiety to how to recover your gut from antibiotics. As usual, this episode is infused with food-as-medicine recommendations, supplement strategy and tons of practical tips for nourishing your family and thriving in your body!
Also in This Episode:
- Episode 170: All Things Keto Q & A
- Episode 172: All Things Hormones Q & A
- Upcoming Events – Stay Tuned for Details on Atlanta in April!
- New Supplements
- Baby Led Weaning and Feeding Your Little One
- Supplementation for Kids
- Helping Kids Cope with Anxiety
- The Importance of Blood Sugar Regulation
- Relax and Regulate
- Calm and Clear (40 lbs+, age 6)
- Thoughts on Keto for Kids
- Immune Support For Kids
- Elderberry Syrup
- Vitamin D Drops – Naturally Nourished Version Coming Soon, Stay Tuned!
- Garlic Mullein Ear Drops
- Supporting Your Immune System Naturally
- Support for Allergies
- Recovering from Antibiotics and Oral Procedures
- Are Microwaves Safe?
- Thoughts on Sparkling Water
- Powdered vs. Real Bone Broth
Love the Naturally Nourished Podcast? Help us spread the Food-As-Medicine message by leaving a 5 star review on iTunes!
Sponsors for This Episode:
This episode is sponsored by Further Food, a female owned and operated company that provides the highest quality food as medicine products including their Collagen Peptides, Pasture-Raised Gelatin Daily Turmeric Tonic and Mindful Matcha. Use code ALIMILLERRD at checkout for 10% off!
This episode is sponsored by Wild Foods, a company that puts quality, sustainability, and health first in all of their products. They have everything from coffee to turmeric to medicinal mushrooms, and every single product is painstakingly sourced from small farms around the globe. They take their mission seriously to fix the broken food system, and believe real food is medicine. They’ve partnered with us to give you guys an exclusive discount, so use the code ALIMILLERRD for 12% off your order at WildFoods.co!