Are you freaking out over coronavirus? Wonder if you need to be stocking up on supplies or cancelling travel plans? Want to know how you can best prepare for any immune system hit and what to have on hand just in case things do get serious? Tune in to hear Ali and Becki break down how the immune system works, unpacking the mechanisms of both innate and acquired immunity. Learn how vaccines actually function, why getting a flu shot to prevent coronavirus is NOT going to work and how this could actually further compromise your immune system!
In this episode, Ali and Becki dive into the media buzz surrounding the coronavirus and provide a balanced opinion on why you don’t need to stress just yet. Learn how you can best support your immune system to be ready to take on any hit, be it cold, flu or coronavirus. Get food as medicine tips as well as a play by play of what to do for you and your family during times of illness. Plus learn what is in our coronavirus prevention kits and what you should be stocking in your “farmacy” to best prepare in a way that supports your system!
Also In This Episode:
- The Art of Food As Medicine in Atlanta – Get Tickets NOW!
- Episode 68: Supporting Your Immune System Naturally
- Supporting Your Immune System Blog
- Episode 77: The Stress Autoimmune Connection and Ali’s story
- Episode 86: Surviving Summer Travel (Great travel tips for immune health)
- Episode 114: Boosting Your Immune System
- What is the Immune System?
- Innate vs. Acquired Immune System
- How Vaccines Work
- Vaccines shown to potentially increase C
- Coronavirus Stats
- How the Immune System Gets Compromised
- Food As Medicine For Immune Support
- Master Tonic
- 40 Clove of Garlic Soup
- Bone Broth
- Zippy Toddy
- Whey Protein
- Elderberry Gummies – The Anti-Anxiety Diet Cookbook
- How Keto Can Support Immune Health
- What’s In Our Coronavirus Kit
- Additional Products
- What to Do During Times of Illness
- Super Turmeric 2 to relieve pain or fever, up to 6/day
- Pulse up Vitamin D3 to 50k IU for 5 days, 10k IU for 5 days for kids
- Pulse up vitamin C to bowel tolerance for 5 days, up to 5-10g/day
- 1 shot 2-4x daily of Master Tonic
- Double down on probiotic and ADD Rebuild Spectrum 1 at rise, 1 at bed for 2 weeks
- 2 quarts of bone broth daily for 5 day minimum, keep at 6-8oz 4-5x/wk
- Colloidal silver drops or spray at 10ppm 3x/day
- Additional Support for Baby and Toddler
Sponsors For This Episode:
This episode is sponsored by the Naturally Nourished supplement line: these pure, potent and effective formulas have been hand selected to deliver profound health benefits. We price our formulas 2-5% below market industry standard and competitors and guarantee that our products will always be third party assessed to ensure they are free of mold, toxins, contaminants, and contain the stated active ingredients in dosages noted.
This episode is also sponsored by Further Food, a female owned and operated company that provides the highest quality food as medicine products including their Collagen Peptides, Pasture-Raised Gelatin Daily Turmeric Tonic and Mindful Matcha. Use code ALIMILLERRD at checkout for 10% off!