Are you looking for solutions to low libido or trying to get your groove back? Wondering if aphrodisiac foods are legit? Want to know what’s on our Valentine’s Day menu? Tune in to hear Ali and Becki break down the health benefits of sex, why stress is not sexy and how you can improve your sex life using food-as-medicine!
In this episode, Ali and Becki will make you blush in this fun episode as they detail reasons for low libido including excessive stress, hormone imbalance and nutrient deficiency. Learn why foods can be classified as aphrodisiacs and which ones really work to enhance hormone function, blood flow and get your sexy back! Plus hear our Valentine’s Day menu inspiration and get a Brady Miller exclusive Valentine’s Day Playlist (only in the show notes and for newsletter subscribers!)
Also in this Episode:
- Episode 71: Aphrodisiac Foods
- Episode 123: Libido and Getting your Sexy back with Dr. Anna Cabecca
- Episode 175: Let’s talk about Sex with Susan Bratton
- Sign up for our newsletter!
- Youtube: Aphrodisiac Foods and Maca Avocado Chocolate Mousse
- Health Benefits of Sex
- Stress Reduction
- Hormone Balance
- Nutrient Deficiency
- Zinc as an Aromatase Inhibitor
- What Makes A Food An Aphrodisiac?
- Valentine’s Day Menu
- Lifestyle Tips for Getting In the Mood
- Questions to Ask Your Partner
- How much kissing do you like?
- How often would you like to have sex?
- Do you like me to initiate sex?
- What gestures, touch, foreplay feel good?
- Off limits? Open to explore?
- What can we do to keep the sexual energy alive?
Sponsors for this episode:
This episode is sponsored by Nutrisense, providing Continuous Glucose Monitors (CGM) that provide you with real-time glucose data and an easy to use phone app that helps you combine and visualize your glucose data with all of your daily activities as well as personalized recommendations on how to improve your health. Use the code AliRD for $30 off your monthly subscription plan at nutrisense.io.