Ever wonder how you can best support your body if needing surgery? Want to know what should be in your hospital bag should you or your loved one need a surgical procedure? Tune in to learn how to support your body pre and post surgery, from speeding wound healing to reducing risk of infection to detoxing after anesthesia.
While surgery may not be avoidable, some of the pain, discomfort and unpleasant side effects such as constipation can be. In this episode, Ali and Becki provide a deep dive into how you can best prepare your body for any surgical procedure and how you can best support recovery. Learn about support for specific types of procedures from dental surgery to colonoscopies to joint replacements and beyond.
Also in This Episode:
- Next Keto Program Starts May 5th – Sign up now!
- 10 Day Detox use code DETOX2021for 20% off 4/8-4/10
- Pre and Post Op Protocol – COMING SOON
- Ali’s Natural C-Section
- Pre-Op Protocol
- Bowel Prep for Colonoscopy
- Dealing with Pre-Surgery Anxiety
- What to Pack in Your Hospital Bag
- Supporting Your Body Through Anesthesia
- Wound Healing
- Dealing with Post-Surgical Constipation
- Support for Dental Procedures
- Explant Surgery
- Candida Cleanse
- Ali’s Wound Care Kit
Sponsors for this episode:
This episode is also sponsored by FOND Bone Broth Tonics, Your Sous Chef in a Jar. FOND is slow simmered and lovingly tended from simmer to seal. They partner with organic farms and hand-pick and pair ingredients to optimize absorption and taste. Use code ALIMILLERRD to save at fondbonebroth.com.