What exactly is the lymphatic system? What effect does it have on disease process? How do you stimulate your lymph? We answer all these questions and more in this deep dive episode all about the lymphatic system.
In this episode, we discuss the function of the lymphatic system, location of lymph nodes in the body, and how you can optimize lymphatic function. Whether dealing with arthritis, skin conditions, or chronic fatigue, or just seeing stagnant detox function with fluid retention, this episode will give you the tools you need to move that lymph! From dry brushing and gua sha, to castor oil packs and best movement approach, you’ll learn how to stimulate detox and prevent disease. Plus we cover best supplements and a food as medicine to supporting your lymphatic system.
Also in this episode:
- LIVE 10 Day Detox Starts 7/15!
- Save 18% on Detox Packs Now Through 7/5 with code DETOX18
- What is the lymphatic system?
- Where are lymph nodes located?
- Conditions associated with stagnant lymph
- How to stimulate the lymphatic system
- Castor Oil Packs
- Supplements for Lymphatic Support
- Food as Medicine for Lymphatic Support
- Green Tea
- Leafy Greens
- Chia Seeds
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Grassfed Whey
Sponsors for this episode:
This episode is sponsored by FOND Bone Broth Tonics, Your Sous Chef in a Jar. FOND is slow simmered and lovingly tended from simmer to seal. They partner with organic farms and hand-pick and pair ingredients to optimize absorption and taste. Use code ALIMILLERRD to save at fondbonebroth.com.