Curious whether your real food diet is covering all your bases of nutrients your body needs? Are you dealing with bothersome symptoms and wondering if it could be a micronutrient deficiency? Tune in to hear Ali and Becki take a deep dive into 3 specific micronutrients often deficient in the American diet: Asparagine, CoQ10 and Zinc.
In this Episode Ali and Becki will break down the best way to test for micronutrient deficiencies and how this differs from standard serum testing you might get at your doctor’s office. Learn about Asparagine, CoQ10 and Zinc in terms of why they become deficient, their functions in the body, symptoms of deficiency and recommendations for repletion.
Also in this Episode:
- Keto Con June 15-17
- Reasons for Micronutrient Deficiency
- How Micronutrient Testing Differs than Serum
- Does Asparagus Cause Cancer?
- Naturally Nourished Grassfed Whey
- Keto Friendly Protein Shakes
- Eat Fat Get Skinny Ebook
- Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus