Episode #2 What is Optimal Eating?
Many people are overwhelmed with deciding what, how much, and how often to eat. With all of the mixed messages in the media, this confusion can lead to food related anxiety. In Episode #2 Ali will discuss the foundations of a balanced diet and layout what she calls the “optimal eating tenants” to help answer all of these questions.
Beyond what to eat, Ali explains WHY optimal eating is important to balance blood sugar levels and prevent sugar cravings and energy crash and boost your metabolism!
Also covered in this episode:
● What is a carbohydrate and how much should I be eating?
● What is a protein source and how much should I be eating?
● What is a fat and how much should I be eating?
● Carb pairing or Avoiding “Naked Carbs”!
● The importance of food frequency