Do you deal with frequent UTIs or yeast infections? Feel like something is just “off” down there? Want to know what to do when you feel an infection coming on? Tune in to hear us discuss the risk factors for UTIs, yeast infections, and BV and to learn how to rebalance your vaginal microbiome.
In this episode, we discuss the impact of our vaginal flora on hormone balance, fertility, STD risk and even cancer likelihood. Instead of antibiotics, diflucan or medications like Monistat that may throw things off long term, learn to address vaginal infections from the root cause by balancing your vaginal microbiome.
Also in this episode:
- Beat the Bloat Program – Starts 4/6!
- Risk Factors for UTI, BV and Yeast Infections
- Episode 265 Uterine Health: Endometriosis and Adenomyosis and beyond
- How Stress Affects the Microbiome
- The Hormone Microbiome Connection
- The impact of the gut microbiota on the reproductive and metabolic endocrine system
- Fecal microbial determinants of fecal and systemic estrogens and estrogen metabolites: a cross-sectional study
- Human gut microbes impact host serum metabolome and insulin sensitivity
- Vaginal Microbiota and Cytokine Levels Predict Preterm Delivery in Asian Women
- How the Microbiome Impacts Vaginal pH
- Functional Approach to Vaginal and Hormonal Health
- How to Treat Vaginal Dysbiosis
- Beat the Bloat Program
- Episode 174 The Dysbiosis and Disease Connection
- Boric Acid Suppositories for short term use (10-14 days)
- Women’s Flora Probiotic
- Influence of three-day antimicrobial therapy and lactobacillus vaginal suppositories on recurrence of urinary tract infections
- Episode 254 Picking the Right Probiotic
- Rebuild Spectrum Probiotic
- Probiotics Improve Urogenital Health in Women
- Role of Lactobacillus in Female Infertility Via Modulating Sperm Agglutination and Immobilization
- Food As Medicine for Microbiome Balance
- Save 15% on Women’s Flora with code FLORA15
This episode is sponsored by:
This episode is also sponsored by Santa Cruz Medicinals, makers of potent and affordable CBD with effective dosing. For more information check out www.scmedicinals.com and use code ALIMILLERRD for 15% off your order.