Curious about getting your hormones tested? Want to know our thoughts on freezing your eggs and preserving egg quality? Need tips for alleviating vaginal dryness or boosting libido? Tune in to this special 2 part episode all about women’s hormones from 30s to 50s!
In this episode we answer your burning hormone questions for women in their 30s, 40s, and 50s. We cover everything from lab testing to check in on fertility status, vaginal dryness, cortisol imbalance and fasting, libido, ovarian cysts, and so much more!
Also in this episode:
- LIVE Food-as-Medicine Ketosis Program
- MyoInositol and IVF
- Should I be getting my hormone levels tested in my 30s?
- Vaginal dryness with low libido what to do?
- If we have poor cortisol (peaks late and drops late) should we fast or start eating breakfast?
- If we have PCOS and cysts at age 30, what fertility testing do you recommend before trying to have kids?
- Inflammazyme 6-8/day
- Relax and Regulate 1.5-2 scoops in evening
- Berberine Boost 2 twice daily
- Women’s Flora Probiotic
- Go Keto!
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) | 6 Food-as-Medicine Tips
- Fasting Insulin, Fasting Glucose, HbA1c%
- Thoughts on HRT? I’m 53 post-menopausal with anxiety and some recent belly fat
- I’m 35 and not married, do I need to get my eggs frozen? How do I make sure my egg health is optimal?
- CoQ10 Complex
- Coenzyme Q10 restores oocyte mitochondrial function and fertility during reproductive aging
- Pretreatment with coenzyme Q10 improves ovarian response and embryo quality in low-prognosis young women with decreased ovarian reserve: a randomized controlled trial
- Superfood Chicken Nuggets [kid approved recipe] – YouTube
- NAC & Glutathione
- CoQ10 Complex
- Ways to boost progesterone naturally? I have spotting a few days before my period.
- Do your detox packs help reduce excess estrogen? I’m on bio identical hormones
This episode is sponsored by:
Noble Origins, an animal-based organs focused company serving up Nose-To-Tail Protein With Organs, Collagen, & Colostrum. Our Noble Organs Complex is a powdered blend of high-quality beef organs from New Zealand-sourced grass-fed Beef liver, heart, kidney, pancreas, and spleen. Bring Nose-to-tail nutrition to the masses that need it most: Americans. We do this through a delicious once-a-day shake that the whole family can love. Check it out here and use code ALIMILLERRD to save at checkout.