Wondering if Ali and Becki stay keto all the time or what their metabolic flexibility looks like these days? Want guidance on beginning to explore carbs again? Curious about our weekly meal planning and how we approach feeding our families? Tune in to learn about mastering your macros and making your metabolic flexibility work for you.
In this episode, Ali and Becki discuss keto macro goals and targets for carbs, protein and fat in a keto approach as well as when it is appropriate to deviate from the perfect keto pie chart. Learn about the benefits of exploring your metabolic flexibility, from supporting the microbiome to regulating hormones. Plus get an idea of how a typical weekly meal plan lays out and some delicious recipe inspiration!
Also in this episode:
- YouTube Video: The Bright Side of Keto
- Episode 153: Metabolic Flexibility and the New Age of Keto
- Sign up for our newsletter
- Metabolic Flexibility and Exploring Your Macros
- Benefits of Exploring Carbs
- Understanding Your Body’s Feedback
- Mitohormesis Study
- Meal Planning Inspiration
- 10 Day Detox Use code PODCAST21 to get the ebook for $1.99
- The Anti-Anxiety Diet Cookbook
- Ali’s Amazon Store (find our pantry staples here!)
Sponsors for this episode:
This episode is sponsored by Nutrisense, providing Continuous Glucose Monitors (CGM) that provide you with real-time glucose data and an easy to use phone app that helps you combine and visualize your glucose data with all of your daily activities as well as personalized recommendations on how to improve your health. Use the code AliRD for $30 off your monthly subscription plan at nutrisense.io.