Did you miss our Women’s Wellness Workshop? Want to get in on the fun and hear about this amazing event? Curious if we’ll be doing another one? Tune in to hear us recap the entire event, from the menu to the breakout stations to the lecture content and more!
In this episode we break down the concepts of fortitude and fluidity and why we all could use a little more of both these days. Hear Ali’s top tips on immune resilience (and the latest megatron schmariant), tools for coping with stress, and favorite tricks for fasting and hormone balance. Plus we answer listener questions on keratosis pilaris, why we’ll never be dietitians who condone processed food, and favorite evening snacks! And hint, hint…we are so invigorated and inspired by those who attended that we will be hosting a full blown women’s retreat in March! Listen for details on how to reserve your spot or head over to the show notes for more!
Also in this episode:
- Women’s Wellness Retreat
- Defining Fortitude and Fluidity
- Event Highlights
- Immune Support and Staying Sane in Times of Stress
- Stress Essentials:
- Immune Essentials:
- Fasting, Keto, and Women’s Hormones
- Types of Fasts
- Reset Restore Renew Detox Packs
- Berberine Boost
- Boost and Burn
- Relax and Regulate
- Women’s Flora
- Bumps on the back of my 5 yr old’s arms, what could this be from and how to solve?
- Keratosis Pilaris
- Grassfed Whey Protein
- GI Lining Support
- EPA DHA Extra
- Liquid Fish Oil
- Vitamin D Balanced Blend Liquid
- Force of Nature Meats
- What’s the difference between the beat the bloat and detox? Which would you do first?
- How do you separate yourselves as dietitians who take nutrition seriously from those who don’t?
- Evening Snack Ideas
Sponsors For This Episode:
This episode is sponsored by the Naturally Nourished supplement line: these pure, potent and effective formulas have been hand selected to deliver profound health benefits. We price our formulas 2-5% below market industry standard and competitors and guarantee that our products will always be third party assessed to ensure they are free of mold, toxins, contaminants, and contain the stated active ingredients in dosages noted.