Do you deal with headaches or migraines? Not sure what is causing them or how to get lasting relief? Want natural solutions instead of the conventional over the counters and prescriptions that come with a ton of side effects? Tune in to hear us discuss root causes of headaches and how to treat them, from the occasional headache to the monthly hormonal migraine to the more severe and debilitating migraines.
In this episode, we discuss common drivers of headaches and migraines from food sensitivities to hormonal imbalance to nutrient deficiency and more. Learn why keto has a promising role for migraine sufferers, why you might want to rethink the frequent NSAID use, and what you can use instead when a headache strikes!
Also in this episode:
- Beat the Bloat Program Flash Sale $10 Off with BTB10
- Smoothie and Shake Ebook Just $1.99
- Types of Headaches
- Causes of Headaches
- Food Sensitivities
- Low Serotonin, High Cortisol
- Nutrient Deficiencies that Drive Headaches
- Risk Factors for Migraines and Headaches
- Conventional Treatments and Side Effects
- Journaling on Headache Triggers
- Food as Medicine For Headache Relief
- Ketosis Can Reduce Headaches
- Manage Stress and Get Enough Sleep
- Stay Well Hydrated and Balance Electrolytes
- Consider Chiropractic Care and Acupuncture
- Work in Movement and Stretching
- Support Detox
- Limit Screen Time and Intense Light Exposure
- Supplement Strategy
Sponsors for this episode:
This episode is sponsored by FOND Bone Broth Tonics, Your Sous Chef in a Jar. FOND is slow simmered and lovingly tended from simmer to seal. They partner with organic farms and hand-pick and pair ingredients to optimize absorption and taste. Use code ALIMILLERRD to save at fondbonebroth.com.