You’ve heard us talk about doing a nutritionally supported detox, but what exactly does that mean? How can you love on your liver a little extra? How does moving your lymph support detox and drainage? Tune in to hear us discuss 5 Detox Fundamentals and how can you use targeted food and nutrients to support the biochemical processes of the body.
We are big proponents of supporting metabolic health with upregulating your detox pathways. In today’s episode we cover why you need to detox, the biochemical process of detoxification and 5 key fundamentals to ensure you are getting clinical outcomes. Just like the word KETO there are many right and wrong ways to do a nutritional detox so in this episode we are going to be breaking down why you should consider a 10-day detox as a quarterly approach, what nutritional detoxification is, and how to support detox with targeted nutrient focus.
Also in this episode:
- Live Detox Starts Wednesday 5/3 – Sign Up Now!
- Wellness in Wimberley – Get Your Tickets for 5/20 & 5/21!
- Why the body needs detox support
- The influence of toxicity on obesity rates & health conditions
- Biochemical pathways of detoxification
- Fundamentals of Detox
- Detox Q&A
- What if I’m having a reaction during the detox or start to feel worse?
- I have an intolerance to one of the ingredients in the detox packs, what should I do?
- How do I reduce toxins in my home
- Can I detox while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Favorite Detox Supporting Recipes
Sponsors for this episode:
This episode is sponsored by FOND Bone Broth Tonics, Your Sous Chef in a Jar. FOND is slow simmered and lovingly tended from simmer to seal. They partner with organic farms and hand-pick and pair ingredients to optimize absorption and taste. Use code NATURALLYNOURISHED to save at fondbonebroth.com.