Does calcium cause kidney stones? Is Keto bad for bone health? Can you get enough calcium on a plant based diet?Is drinking coffee or tea bad for your bones? Tune in to hear us answer these questions and more in this episode all about bone health and calcium myths!
It is believed that 1 in 3 women will experience an osteoporotic fracture in their lifetime leading to a long and painful recovery process and debilitating medical bills. In this episode we share our top food as medicine and supplement strategies for supporting bone health, preventing and managing osteoporosis, and more.
Also in this episode:
- Episode 122 Building Strong Bones and Supporting Your Structure
- Episode 205 Structural Health Support: Bones, Tendons and More!
- What is bone?
- What is osteoporosis?
- Risk factors for osteoporosis
- Estrogen and bone loss
- Exercise and osteoporosis
- Whey Protein promotes bone health
- Vitamin D & K
- Calcium Myths
- Does calcium cause kidney stones?
- Is Keto bad for bone health?
- Can you get enough calcium on a plant based diet?
- Is drinking coffee or tea bad for your bones?
This episode is sponsored by:
This episode is sponsored by Carnivore Snax, a delicious snack combining just 2 ingredients: meat and Redmond Real Salt! These melt-in-your-mouth meat pastries are like no other dehydrated meat product or jerky on the market. We love that Carnivore Snax are a pro-America brand who sources from US farmers practicing regenerative agriculture and are verified by the Savory Institute confirming their carbon sequestering status. Check out the ribeye, pork loin, brisket and leg of lamb for just a few of our favorites! Use code ALIMILLERRD to save 15% off your order and get free shipping on $125 or more at carnivoresnax.com.