Can keto help balance my hormones and get my cycle back? Do menopausal women have special considerations for keto? My macros are perfect, why am I not making ketones? Tune in to hear us answer these questions and so much more in this episode where we troubleshoot common keto problems!
In this episode, we cover the impact of DHEA and adrenals on ketosis, how ketones can aid in hormone regulation, and we troubleshoot weight loss stalls. Learn how liver health can impact ketone production, our favorite tricks for getting enough salt in the diet, how to best support digestion on keto, and much more!
Also in this episode:
- September Live Keto Use code EARLYBIRD50 to save $50 off
- Why we love keto
- Do menopausal women have special considerations for keto?
- My macros are perfect, why am I not making ketones?
- How to get enough salt in?
- Can keto help balance my hormones and get my cycle back?
- How to support digestion on keto
- I tried keto for 8 months using pH sticks. 1800 calories, 280 lbs, lost 8 pounds then stalled…why?
- Who is NOT a fit for the keto program?
- What should I eat to break a fast if I don’t like eggs?
- What are your thoughts on staying strict keto long term?
- I am making ketones, currently testing with a blood meter at 1.6-2.0 but am not losing weight, what’s wrong?
Sponsors for this episode:
This episode is sponsored by Peak State Coffee, makers of coffee with real health benefits! Are you a coffee drinker seeking a healthier option but don’t want to quit your ritual? Enjoy whole bean coffee infused with adaptogenic mushrooms to boost your brain, support gut health, and balance stress, all while keeping the taste you love. With 500mg lion’s mane, reishi, chaga, and more per serving, you’ll love this delicious coffee that is also chemical free, mold free, non-GMO, and low acid. Go to www.PeakStateCoffee.com/ALIMILLERRD for 20% off and free shipping on two or more bags, use code ALIMILLERRD at checkout.