Are you over-restricting on keto? Experiencing fatigue, hair loss, or loss of menstrual cycle? Perhaps you’ve lost that “keto high” or have seen your thyroid numbers go off? Tune in to hear us discuss top signs that you are being too restrictive with your keto diet and how to tweak your intake for best results.
In this episode, we cover both behavioral and physical signs that something is off in your body when doing keto. From hair loss to clock-watching your fast, to insomnia and mood swings, keto can drive distress if not tapped into your body’s subtle signs and supporting your HPA-axis! Learn when and why you might want to adjust your macros, how to tweak your intermittent fast, and best supplements to support your keto journey. Plus we debunk myths about keto including whether keto is bad for your thyroid and adrenals, decreases bone density or causes cholesterol to go up!
Also in this episode:
- 2022 Live 10 Day Detox starts today – Sign up now!
- Detox Packs are 20% off through 1/7 with code DETOX2022
- 12 Week Keto Meal Plan – Early Bird Pricing now through 1/17
- Women’s Wellness Retreat NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT
- Past Episodes:
- Signs of Over-restriction
- Keto as a Stressor
- Leptin and Carb Cycling
- Intermittent Fasting as a Stressor
- Adjusting Your Protocol & Macros
- Supplements to Support Keto
- Lightening Up Your Keto & Metabolic Flexibility
- Keto Myths
- Keto will cause hypothyroidism
- Keto caused my cholesterol to go up, therefore I shouldn’t do keto
- Keto can cause a loss of bone mineral density
- Keto will cause adrenal fatigue
Sponsors for this episode:
This episode is sponsored by Nutrisense, providing Continuous Glucose Monitors (CGM) that provide you with real-time glucose data and an easy to use phone app that helps you combine and visualize your glucose data with all of your daily activities as well as personalized recommendations on how to improve your health. Use the code ALIMILLERRD at nutrisense.io/alimillerrd
This episode is also sponsored by Santa Cruz Medicinals, makers of potent and affordable CBD with effective dosing. For more information check out www.scmedicinals.com and use code ALIMILLERRD for 15% off your order.