Can keto support fertility? What are nutrients of focus when trying to conceive? How does stress, toxicity, and insulin resistance impact fertility? Tune in to hear us answer these questions and more in this important episode for all who are thinking about conception or trying to conceive!
In this episode we discuss the role of the ketogenic diet in supporting fertility and explore the various mechanisms that support conception. We also discuss superfoods and supplement support to aid in egg health and optimizing fertility. Learn about supporting uterine lining health, how stress can be detrimental to your hormones, and why antioxidants are essential for egg and sperm health.
Also in this episode:
- Wellness in Wimberley Workshop – May 20-21st
- Women’s Wellness Webinar 4/12
- What causes infertility?
- The Stress Hormonal Imbalance Connection
- Labs for fertility
- LH, FSH
- Neurohormone Complete Plus
- Episode 139 The Pregnenolone Steal
- How Toxicity Influences Fertility
- Uterine Lining Health
- The Importance of Antioxidants in Fertility
- Episode 246 Mitochondria and CoQ10
- CoQ10 Complex 200-600mg daily (1-3 capsules of 200mg)
- Cellular Antiox 2 capsules twice daily
- MethylComplete 1 twice daily
- The Mental and Emotional Toll of Infertility
- How Ketosis Can Improve Fertility
- Insulin Resistance
- Keto and Leptin
- Keto and DHEA
- Relax and Regulate 1-2 scoops daily
- Troubleshooting ketone production
- Keto Superfoods for Fertility
Sponsors for this episode:
This episode is sponsored by FOND Bone Broth Tonics, Your Sous Chef in a Jar. FOND is slow simmered and lovingly tended from simmer to seal. They partner with organic farms and hand-pick and pair ingredients to optimize absorption and taste. Use code NATURALLYNOURISHED to save at fondbonebroth.com.