Do you know if you’re getting all the nutrients you need? Wonder if your current supplement plan is working for you? Want to assess your micronutrient status? Tune in to hear us talk about our brand new micronutrient panel, the Cellular Micronutrient Analysis, and how this test can serve as your yearly wellness check!
In this episode, we cover what a micronutrient analysis is, why one may be deficient in nutrients, how to identify patterns of deficiency for root cause interventions. Learn how our new panel is different than a serum or plasma blood test which only measures transient nutrients, not those truly available on a cellular level. Plus we review our personal results and plans for supplement and diet intervention and hook you up with a code for $50 off the new Cellular Micronutrient Analysis in the episode!
Also in this episode:
- Use code CMA50 to save $50 on Your Cellular Micronutrient Analysis
- Next Level Keto – Starts 10/27
- Naturally Nourished Gift Cards
- 5 assessments to ensure you are monitoring as we enter cold, flu, virus season:
- Episode 177: Why You Need Supplements Part 1
- Episode 178: Why you need Supplements Part 2
- Episode 253: Vitamin D
- Episode 255: Vitamin C
- Episode 246: CoQ10
- Episode 85: 3 Micronutrients Asparagine, CoQ10 and Zinc
- Supplements We’ve Been Digging
- How The Cellular Micronutrient Analysis is Different Than Serum Micronutrient Testing
- Who Should Do a Micronutrient Test?
- What is an Antioxidant Protection Assay?
- Our Personal Results and What We’re Changing Up
- Role of Antioxidants and Natural Products in Inflammation
- Efficacy of Multivitamin/mineral Supplementation to Reduce Chronic Disease Risk: A Critical Review of the Evidence
- Oxidative stress, aging, and diseases. Clin Interv Aging
- Choosing the Right Vitamin K2: Menaquinone-4 vs Menaquinone-7
- Linoleic Acid – an overview
Sponsors for this episode:
This episode is sponsored by Santa Cruz Medicinals, makers of potent and affordable CBD with effective dosing. For more information check out www.scmedicinals.com and use code ALIMILLERRD for 15% off your order.