How can we combat the effects of 5G and EMF? What is the best advice for someone currently undergoing IVF? What labs should you have done on a yearly basis? Tune in to hear us answer these questions plus many more in this fun live episode.
If you missed our live event in Wimberley back in May, you can relive it along with us in this fun live Q&A episode. We asked participants to step up to the mic and ask their burning questions with no holding back. We talked about fertility, lowering liver enzymes, strategies for coping with long haul viral symptoms, whether cassava based chips and crackers are healthy and so much more!
Also in this episode:
- Wellness in Wimberley Sponsors – use code ALIMILLERRD to save on all of these brands we love!
- How do I continue to be the light and not let anger or fear take over?
- What is your best advice for someone going through IVF?
- How can we best prepare for pregnancy starting as young women?
- What labs should I do and how often?
- Should Detox Packs only be used for a limited time or can I use them daily?
- How to lower liver enzymes?
- Strategies for dealing with long haul viral impact like EBV?
- Are cassava based products like chips and crackers healthy?
- If you could focus on only one thing to improve health for the rest of the year, what would it be?
- What are the biggest barriers to improving lifestyle and diet?
- What are your top tips for combatting EMF and 5G?