It’s hard to believe that KetoCon is already over a month behind us and we’re still riding the high from co-hosting a pre-party with Redmond Real Salt, hanging with keto pals old and new, and of course Ali getting to share cutting edge keto science on the medical panel and main stage! Tune in to hear our recap of the entire magical weekend, from the trends in keto to our new favorite products to why we STILL won’t get behind non-caloric sweeteners!
In this episode, we discuss why keto isn’t going anywhere anytime soon and continues to be one of our most highly recommended lifestyles when looking for weight loss, improved metabolic health, hormone reset and more! Learn about the keto immune connection and new information Ali shared in her keynote lecture. Plus hear about all the yummy things we got to eat and get some discount codes for new products we loved!
Also in this episode:
- Apply to Become a Naturally Nourished Ambassador
- FREE Back to School Webinar 8/17 Sign Up Now!
- Food as Medicine for the Whole Family $100 Off with code BACKTOSCHOOL
- Why Keto Won’t be Just a Fad
- Trends at KetoCon
- Snout to Tail Approach & Quality Sourcing
- Long Haul Support
- Ali’s Lecture on the Keto Immune Connection
- Favorite Products
- Why We Still Won’t Get Behind Non-Caloric Sweeteners
- What is Allulose?
- Episode 89 Why I HATE Non-Caloric Sweeteners
- Keto Technology
- Redmond Real Salt Party
- 12 Week Ketosis Program
- 12 Week Keto Meal Plan
Sponsors for this episode:
This episode is sponsored by Santa Cruz Medicinals, makers of potent and affordable CBD with effective dosing. For more information check out www.scmedicinals.com and use code ALIMILLERRD for 15% off your order.