This week marks 250 episodes of the Naturally Nourished Podcast and to celebrate we’re bringing you a fun and light episode all about our favorite things! Tune in to hear Ali and Becki discuss favorite podcast episodes, youtube videos and supplements as well as some non-business related faves including skincare, baby and kids must haves, guilty pleasure TV shows and more.
In this special episode, we answer listeners questions and jive on favorite new food discoveries from restaurants to snacks to the truffle oil we absolutely love! Hear what we really use for skincare and makeup on a regular basis, what toys our kids are playing with and what you can find us watching and listening to when we aren’t working!
Also in this episode:
- Keto Archive Class – COMING 8/1
- Nex Level Keto – COMING IN OCTOBER
- Adrenal Rehab Program – $100 off with code ADRENAL99
- Episode 200: Get to Know the Naturally Nourished Fam!
- Favorite Podcast Episodes
- Episode 54: The Anti-Anxiety Diet
- Episode 92: DHEA The Fountain of Youth
- Episode 148: Fasting and Time-Restricted Eating: Weighing Out Restriction vs. Therapeutic Benefits
- Episode 154: Food-As-Medicine For Stress Resilience
- Episode 158: How to Rebound Your Adrenal Glands
- Episode 160 Neurotransmitters 101 Part 1
- Episode 170 All things Keto Q&A
- Episode 172: All Things Hormones Q & A
- Episode 179: Coronavirus and Immune System Support
- Episode 208: Wild Fed with Guest Daniel Vitalis
- Episode 230: Dysbiosis Through Disconnection
- Favorite YouTube Videos
- Favorite Supplements
- Food Inspiration
- Pons Truffle Oil
- Dry Farm Wines – use code ALIMILLERRD to add a penny bottle to your order
- Crispy Fish Tacos – The Anti Anxiety Diet Cookbook
- Winters Family Beef: Texas Wagyu Cattle
- Yonder Way Farm – local farm fresh food in Central Texas
- Fredericksburg Agenda
- FOND Bone Broth – use code ALIMILLERRD for savings
- Perfect Bars
- Marin County Kombucha
- Favorite Labs
- Favorite Skincare
- Has Stella Ever Eaten Anything NOT Ali Approved?
- Favorite Recent Purchase
- Baby & Pregnancy Favorites
- Favorite Stella Toys
- Favorite Music, Movies and TV
- Business Updates
Sponsors for This Episode:
This episode is sponsored by Wild Foods, a company that puts quality, sustainability, and health first in all of their products. They have everything from coffee to turmeric to medicinal mushrooms, and every single product is painstakingly sourced from small farms around the globe. They take their mission seriously to fix the broken food system, and believe real food is medicine. They’ve partnered with us to give you guys an exclusive discount, so use the code ALIMILLERRD for 12% off your order at WildFoods.co!